We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us!
Trip of Change would like to offer updates on travel. Most of us were confined to our homes for two years. Now that travels restrictions have been lift, more people are traveling and expats are seriously considering leaving their home country.
Here are articles that provide updates on domestic and international travel.
- The Black Expat: A Jamaican Living In Uganda
- Sharolyn Wynter Shares Why She Quit Her Six Figure Job In The U.S. For A Life In Portugal
- U.S. Black Expats “Live Anywhere” Now More Than Ever, These Are The Most Popular Airbnbs For Black Nomads
- Travelers Will No Longer Be Restricted When Packing Liquids, Thanks To This New Technology
- Delta Won’t Let You Do This on Flights, Effective Immediately
- Goodbye Baggage Fees: This Black Man Created A Carry-On That Converts To A Personal Bag